Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shaker Card




Hello my blog friends. Now that we're past Valentine's Day spring can't be far behind.

Today's card is for Stamp TV's MIUM Shaker Card challenge. It's been a long time since I've made a shaker card so this was a  fun challenge for me.
I am also entering it in the CR84FN48 color challenge. The card stock is actually light lavender but looks blue in the photo and the colors of the eggs don't show well, they are pink, green, silver, gold. I really need to look into getting a light box for taking photos.
The image is a computer download that I colored with markers. The "shakers" are sequin like eggs that I've had for several years. I used egg shaped eyelets for attaching the ribbon. I don't use eyelets much anymore, I prefer using brads

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. As always, I love to hear from you with a comment or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry


Supplies: Card stock, designer paper, clear acetate; computer image; markers; Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Oval large; eyelets; ribbon

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet shaker card. Love the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete