Monday, February 27, 2012

Sentimental Sunday


Hello my blog friends, hope you had a great week end with time for crafting.

My card today is for the challenge at Sentimental Sundays This weeks challenge was to use lace and pearls and of course a sentiment. The lovely lady on this card was one of several unmounted stamps I bought at a show a few years ago. I think she goes quite well with the sentiment "well behaved women rarely make history" . I think she probably made a LOT of history.....what do you think? -smile-

I taped the lace around the back of a Nestabilities Scalloped Classic Oval, then popped up the old gal. I printed the sentiment on the computer then cut it with Nestabilities Fancy Tag. I added gold Stickles to her bracelet and purple Stickles on her slippers. Below is a photo of the inside. The corner pieces are Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis. Click on the photos for a close up look.



Thanks for stopping by......come back soon. As always I appreciate hearing from you with comments or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock, rubber stamp, Bic Mark It markers, Nestabilities, lace,  pearls, Stickles



5 comments:

  1. This card is perfection !! lol I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Sentiment Sundays and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Love this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I'll bet she made a lot of history!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays Challenge...

    Sandy S
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you kind comment Sandy. I really appreciate it. I just became a follower of your amazing blog

      Delete