Sunday, February 5, 2012

PPA128-Color Challenge

Hello my blog friends and happy Super Bowl Sunday (hope your team wins).

Today's card is for Pals Paper Arts color challenge PPA128. The color is red.


I was playing around with my Martha Stewart heart, 'punch anywhere on the page', punch and this is what I came up with. The center hearts are glittered with ultra fine glitter and I added little red gems to the 4 corners for a touch of bling.  In a way I think it's kind of blah but I like it. Hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. Please leave a comment or e-mail with any questions. Have a "super" Sunday -smiles-

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Red, white cardstock, Martha Stewart Punch anywhere on the page heart punch, ultra fine glitter, ribbon, red gems.

1 comment:

  1. Your hearts are beautiful! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete