Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Sister's Valentine, STV12MON3


Hello my blog friends. Hope your week is going as well as mine.

Today's card is for the  StampTV Mix It Up Monday challenge--Texture.
For texture I used the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls ef, heat embossed the image, added liquid pearls and ribbon. I'll be sending this card to my sister.  Now I'm off to finish my Mom's card.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. I love to hear from you with a comment or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Pink, white cardstock; embossing folder; Nestabilities lacy ovals, classic ovals 
                large and small; rubber stamp, VersaMark, embossing powder; liquid pearls; 
                ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I love the black bg and that black oval framing the image! Elegant, for sure. Your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete