Monday, February 6, 2012

Love in Red, Pink, White


Hello my blog friends and happy Monday. Hope you had a good week end. I'm very excited today because I won the Stamp TV challenge STV12FRI1 click HERE to see the winning card.




Today's card is for 2 challenges http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com/  Feel The Love and  http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/  Challenge #77--color challenge. I used Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Rectangles, the "Love" stamp is from Stampin' Up's Love You Much set. I added some tiny pearls for a little bling. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you and I will be happy to answer any questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Red, pink, white cardstock, Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Rectangles, Love You Much stamp set, markers, pearls

3 comments:

  1. How sweet your card is! Love the double border punches!Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our love challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the look of the layered die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win--that card was so pretty. This card...WOW...I love it! Red and pink together are so awesome and that sentiment is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete