Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lookin' Out The Window


Hello my blog friends and happy Sunday.

For today's card I used my new Grand Madison Window die. I am entering this card in 2 challenges:
http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/ 
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/

For the "wallpaper" I used a piece of dp from Imaginisce that I've had several years. The "sky" is white card stock and I used a cotton ball with Bashful Blue ink and a torn piece of paper to make clouds. I stamped the floral branch with Soft Suede ink and colored the flowers with a Bic Mark It marker. The little girl and kitten were stamped, colored, fussy cut then popped up. I used Glossy Accents on the little girls shoes to make them appear like black patent.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

As always, I love to hear from you with comments or questions.  

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White card stock, designer paper; Grand Madison Window die; Easter Blossom stamp (Stampin' Up), Girl and kitten stamps (Angel Co.); Bic Mark It markers, dye ink; cotton ball; Glossy Accents


7 comments:

  1. Gerry this is a beautiful card, I love the window scene, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions Joey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey, I look forward to more Inky Impressions challenges.

      Delete
  2. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauline, I'm looking forward to more DYSU challenges as well

      Delete
  3. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wenche. I will be entering more DYSU challenges

      Delete
  4. Great sweet card! I'm so glad you got to play along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete