Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let's Get Moving


Hello my blog friends and Happy Valentine's Day. My Valentine's Day started with breakfast out and a heart shaped box of See's dark chocolate......what could be better!!
Today's card is for StampTV's  FFAF challenge....Let's Get Moving. Requirement was to use something that moves in real life. This card will be sent to my brother-in-law for his 79 birthday.
The background paper is actually more green than brown but it worked well with the brown card stock, especially after I stamped the trees in brown. The trees were stamped twice using a mask. The truck is a Judi Kins stamp that I bought many years ago. The truck windows were cut out with a craft knife then I used a scissors on the truck and popped it up. I used Bic Mark It permanent markers for coloring. The edges of the top layers are distressed, small brads were added to the corners and I added Glossy Accents to the headlights.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope the rest of your week goes well. As always, I love to hear from you with a comment or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Two shades of brown card stock, designer paper; white card stock for truck; Lovely As A Tree stamp set; Tuxedo Black Memento ink; Bic Mark It markers; brads; Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment