Sunday, February 26, 2012

Easter Shadow


Hello my blog friends and happy Sunday. Our fruitless pear trees are starting to blossom so I know spring is just around the corner.

I'm entering todays' card in two challenges Stamptv FFAF  and Crazy4challenges

StampTV's challenge was to use the Drop Shadow technique; Crazy4challenges was to make a 2 layer card.
Black and white probably are not your typical Easter colors but I like to think outside the box sometimes. Adding the light blue gives it a more traditional Easter look. I used the Framed Tulips ef from Stampin' Up and used a brayer to add the color. A very simple card that I think turned out pretty well. Hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by.....come back soon. As always I love to hear from you with comments or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White, black card stock; Easter Blossoms stamp set; Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Bashful Blue ink; Framed Tulips embossing folder; brayer; stamp positioner;





2 comments:

  1. Such a soft and pretty card. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry, this card is STUNNING! I love the tulip frame and the blue shadow on the sentiment and the image are fabulous!!! Very creative--well done!

    ReplyDelete