Friday, February 24, 2012

Daydreaming


Hello my blog friends. Hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to a fun week end.

I just had to use the Grand Madison Window die again. The little 'daydreamer' and plant are stamps from The Angel Co. that I borrowed from a friend, clock and kitten are computer clip art. The little picture frame around the kitten was cut with Nestabilities Scalloped Classic Ovals large and Classic Ovals small. I used a Sizzix ef for the background. You can't see it in the photo, but I used a background stamp with light pink ink for the 'wall'.  I think if you click on the photo you will get a close up. I stamped the girl and plant first then masked them before stamping the background.

Thank you so much for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White, gray card stock; Angel Co. stamps, background stamp; black, pink ink, gray ink for sponging the edges, sponge dauber; Bic Mark It markers; Nestabilities ovals; computer clip art

No comments:

Post a Comment