Friday, January 27, 2012

Sister's Birthday


Hello my blog friends. Hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to a fun week end.
Today's card is for my sister. The "circles" are Ringed Buckle die from Memory Box. I punched a 3/4" circle to give me a solid center to add the 70. The numbers are from the Sizzix Sisslet Alphabet, Playground with Glossy Accents added. The "pearls" are Liquid Pearls. Below is a photo of the matching gift card holder.



Supplies: Cardstock, designer paper; Ringed Buckle die; grosgrain ribbon; liquid pearls; glossy accents



My second card today is one I made for a friend who recently had surgery.



The white background layer was run through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots ef. Embossed image is from SU Priceless stamp set. I wasn't sure if I would like the scallop oval in the center of the beaded oval but I think it works well. Can you tell I love using the liquid pearls *smile* 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week end. I love to hear from you with a comment or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: cardstock, dp; Nestabilities Beaded Oval, Scallop Oval; rubber stamp, VersaMark, ep; ribbon lace; liquid pearls, 
                embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment