Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Punch Art Monkey



Hello my blog friends. Yesterday I said my goal was to get Valentine's made for my 2 great-grandsons'......I made my goal. I'll post the other one tomorrow. I found a video on You Tube for making the monkey but now I can't find it again to give credit to her. The background piece was run through a Cuttlebug ef. The bananas I downloaded from a free coloring page, sized, colored and cut it out. I kind of "folded" the arms around a pencil so I could make them stand out from the body. The hearts down the side are from the Triple Heart Punch. The stamped words are from a SU set I bought a very long time ago that I think is called Candy Hearts (??) Below is a look at the inside. The sentiment was done on the computer and cut with the Grand Heart from Memory Box


I'm adding a picture of the punches that were used (I think if you click on the picture you'll get a closer view). Please e-mail me if you have any questions and I'll get back to you right away.


Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment or e-mail with any questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: card stock. embossing folder, punches, rubber stamp, dye ink, computer download

1 comment:

  1. This little monkey is just adorable TFS My grandson just told me he likes monkey so I am so happy I found you blog! Cant wait to make one. TY TY TY.

    ReplyDelete