Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Outlawz Challenge CC011712





Hello my blog friends. Today's card is for the The Outlawz Tuesday challenge HERE
It's a color challenge using black, white and red with some embossing. I embossed the sentiment with black ep and all the hearts are embossed with clear ep. The red background and the door were run through a Cuttlebug embossing folder, the stamped image is from a retired SU set. Sorry I do not have the name of the embossing folder or the stamp set......do you get the idea I'm not very organized?? ;) The door die is from Cheery Lynn. The sentiment is stamp I bought at Viva Las Vegas Stamps. The door handle is the retired SU Horizontal Slot punch with Glossy Accents added.
"Happy Valentine's Day" is embossed with black ep, the hearts are embossed with clear ep.

Here is a look of the inside. The sentiment is from my Hallmark 2010 card program.



Thank you so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment, I'll be happy to answer any guestions. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock in red, white, black; rubber stamps; black die ink, Versamark; clear and black ep; 
                Cuttlebug embossing folder;  Cherry Lynn door die; SU triple heart, modern label, slot punches, 
                modern label Movers and Shapers; tiny red heart gems

No comments:

Post a Comment