Monday, January 23, 2012

Double Dutch Fold



Hello my blog friends. It's hard to believe we're in the last full week of January already.....the older I get the faster time goes.

I intended to enter this card in a color challenge of light pink, yellow and neutral but once I started working on it, my brain said yellow, my hand picked up gray (it aint easy being me folks) *smile* The good news is I made the Double Dutch Fold I wanted.
The card is white with a layer of pink that I ran through the Sizzix Valentine #4 embossing folder and rounded the corners. The large heart is a QuicKutz 2 piece die set, the small hearts are from Cuttlebug, also a 2 die set. Spray adhesive was used to attach the small pink open hearts. The half pearls added a little much needed bling. I inked the white and pink edges. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White, pink, gray card stock; Valentine embossing folder, QuicKutz dies, Cuttlebug dies; half pearls; Momento dye ink;

No comments:

Post a Comment