Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday Time


Hello my blog friends. I'm back from a wonderful 8 day Caribbean Cruise fully refreshed and very happy to be back in my craft room.

I really like this clock face stamp from the SU retired Sense Of Time set and it was just right for a simple, masculine card. I cut a black scallop circle with the Sizzix Scallop Circle die, stamped the clock face with black dye ink and cut it with Nestabilities Classic Circle die. I printed the sentiment on the computer (which took several attempts to get spaced just right). The inside sentiment, also printed on the computer, was purposely placed at the top of the circle so I had room to sign the card.



Thanks for stopping by. Have great day. I really enjoy hearing from you so please leave a comment.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White, black card stock; Sizzix Scallop Circle Die, Nestabilities Classic Circle die; Sense Of Time stamp; black dye ink; black beads; computer

No comments:

Post a Comment