Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday STV12FRI


Hello again my blog friends. I didn't plan on 2 posts today but I finished this card for Stamp TV's Free For All Friday challenge HERE    Sorry about the quality of the photo I had a little lighting problem today. For the challenge I needed a stamped flower and at least 2 different shapes. The flower is from a very old (1990's??) SU set. For the shapes I used Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis dies and SU's Modern Label punch and movers and shapers die. I added liquid pearls for a little bling.
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock in navy, yellow, white; Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis, modern label punch and movers & shapers die; flower stamp, sentiment stamp; markers; liquid pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment