Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Locket



Hello my blog friends. Today's card is one my very dear friend asked me to make for her to give her daughter. This is the first time I designed a card around the sentiment. I found this sentiment in my Hallmark 2010 card program under Birthday/daughter (if you click on the photo you will get a closer look to read the sentiment). When I saw this I remembered I had a metal embossing plate with a heart (I bought it many years ago and used it once).

 
For the heart I used gold embossing paste then added a fine gold glitter before it dried. The "chain" is made using a glue pen and glitter. I added half pearls to the corners.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. Feel free to leave a comment or ask questions....I love to hear from you.
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Card stock. background paper; Embossing plate; embossing paste; glitter; half pearls; pop-dots; Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Rectangles;

No comments:

Post a Comment