Saturday, January 28, 2012

Be Mine


Hello my blog friends. Hope your week end is going well. Today's card is CASE'd from the very talented Linda Fisher. You can see Linda's card  HERE  I thought it was so cool the way she filled in the scallops I just had to try it. I started this card for a friends birthday but decided it would better as a Valentine. Below is a look at the inside (now I wish I had not stamped the little hearts around the sentiment......hind sight you know) -smile-


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week end. As always I would love to hear from you and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Red, black, white cardstock; Nestabilities Beaded Ovals, Classic Ovals Large; Rubber stamps, dye 
                ink; ribbon; red gems

1 comment:

  1. What a BEATIFUL card Gerry! I sure do think your's is prettier than mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete