Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sara's Birthday


Hello my blog friends. I hope you all had a very good Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas with our kids, grandkids and great-grandsons'. We celebrated our grandson Jake's 12th birthday the night we got to MN and I took our granddaughter Sara to lunch to celebrate her 19 birthday the day we left. It was a busy but fun week.


Today's card is the one I made for our granddaughter. The inside is pictured below. I like the black-red-white combo but didn't think it looked very feminine so I added a little ribbon. I don't know where I got the Happy Birthday stamp, it's an old one. The inside sentiment is computer generated.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. As always, I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Red, black, white card stock; Nestabilities Labels 8; Happy Birthday stamp; black dye ink; Cuttlebug; computer; ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment