Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa in the window PPA123


Hello my blog friends. Hope you are having a wonderful week end. Today's card is for the Pals Paper Arts challenge Putin' on the Ritz  PPA123  The "glitz" comes in with red Stickles on the holly, Glossy Accents on the lights and I think Santa's beard with fun flock is kind of "ritzy". The red bg paper was run through the Poinsettia ef after I cut the rectangle for the window. When I looked at the door with the lights across the top I thought there was something more needed so I decided to have Santa looking out waving. I used a piece of clear acetate for the window. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. I love to hear any and all comments.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White & red cs; Dies...Screen Door and Christmas Light Swag by Cheery Lyn, Holy Vine by Memory Box; EK Holly Punch; Hampton Art Santa stamp; Fun Flock; Stickles; Glossy Accents; clear acetate.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and clever card! Thanks for playing along at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete