Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rudolph Punch Art

Hello my blog friends. Can you believe Christmas is just a week away?? The holiday's seem to come faster every year.




Today's card is one I saw on Debbie's Designs in November and thought it was so cute I just had to copy it (but not exactly). You can see her card  HERE  The snowflakes on the bottom were added to cover a little "oops" smudge. "Merry Christmas" is a stamp I've had forever, inside sentiment is computer generated.  The inside is pictured below.

 
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment or e-mail me if I can answer any questions for you. Have great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Red, green, white card stock; punches...1 3/4" circle, owl punch, 1/2" circle, 1/4" hand held, large oval, scallop oval, scallop trim border, small snowflake by EK; Sizzix Sisslet snowflake #6; top note die;  Cuttlebug embossing folder; googly eyes; red gem; black twine; snowflake stamp;

No comments:

Post a Comment