Thursday, December 8, 2011

Masculine Birthday


Hello my blog friends. It's hard to believe we're at the end of the first full week of December already.

Masculine cards always seem to be a challenge for me but I'm pleased with this one. This fall I bought the SU retired set Sense Of Time then was very happy to find this Graphic 45 bg paper with clocks. The card is basic black with a light tan layer then the Graphic 45 paper. The clock and sentiment are stamped in black. I took the idea of cutting down the curly label punch from Linda Fisher here .Happy Birthday from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set was stamped on the cut down curly label  then attached to a modern label with gold brads on each end. I also added 3 gold gems in each of the top corners. You can see the cut down curly label a little better in this photo



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black & tan cs, Graphic 45 bg paper, Sense of Time stamp, Teeny Tiny Wishes, modern label punch, curly label punch, Nestabilities Classic Circle large,
black dye ink, gold brads, gold gems

No comments:

Post a Comment