Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kids Christmas cards


Hello my blog friends. I hope you're all enjoying the Holiday Season. Today I'm posting 2 children's cards. They were both very quick and easy. For the post of the North Pole sign I used an old candy cane stamp I haven't used for many years, the "North Pole" was computer generated and cut with Nestabilities Labels 4. Merry Christmas is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, Trees are from the Lovely As A Tree set, Santa is a Hampton Art stamp with Fun Flock on his fur and beard. The snow is brushable glue and snowfall glitter. I added Stickles to some of the snowflakes.

On to my second card.......




The sky background was done with a torn piece of paper and a cotton ball with Bashful Blue ink; again the trees are from Lovely As A Tree and the snow is brushable glue with snowfall glitter. Rudolph is a Hampton Art stamp. Don't you just love the googly eyes with lashes?? they are so cute.
Merry Christmas is another very old stamp that I embossed with green ep.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Whisper White cs; red & black dye ink; markers; Stamps...Lovely As A Tree, Santa, Rudolph, candy cane, Merry Christmas,Teeny Tiny Wishes,snowflakes; Nestabilities Labels 4; Stickles; brushable glue; glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment