Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jake's birthday


Hello my blog friends. Hope you are having a wonderful week. Today's card is for our grandson's 12 birthday, December 18. He has played football for about 3 years and I recently found a pack of Viking's stickers I had bought several years ago to use on a card for my hubby (obviously hubby never got that card). The background is green cs with strips of white to sort of resemble a football field. The pennants are from the Petite Pennant Builder punch. The large pennant is purple cs edged with a gold leaf pen, the small pennant is from a football bg paper from my scrap basket . The numbers are from the Sizzix  Playground alphabet set, the letter are from a Sizzix alphabet strip . I colored the letters with the gold leaf pen. Hope Jake likes it. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies; White,green, purple cs; football bg paper;Petite Pennant Builder punch; Sizzix alphabets; stickers; gold leaf pen

No comments:

Post a Comment