Monday, December 19, 2011

Dear Santa, I can explain....


Hello my blog friends. With Christmas now less than a week away I finally made a card for my hubbie (at least the front). I thought Santa holding a "naughty" list with my name on it was perfect to use with the 'I can explain' stamp. Now I have to come up with a saying for the inside ;) My poor husband never knows what kind of card he'll get from me.
Isn't this Santa stamp just the cutest?? The scroll for the naughty list is from clip art in my Hallmark 2010 computer program.


Thank you so much for taking time to stop by during this very busy time of year. Comments are welcome and mean so much to me.

Merry Christmas!
Gerry
vegasgem@cox.net

Supplies: Red, green & white card stock; Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder; HamptonArt Santa stamp, Printworks Collection sentiment stamp; Nestabilities Labels 14; markers; Fun Flock; liquid pearls; Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment