Monday, December 5, 2011

CHRISTMAS TRAIN



Hello my blog friends. Hope you had a great week end. In September I made a dinosaur train card for my great-grandson's 6th birthday HERE and at the time thought this would be cute as a Christmas train. So today I'm posting the Christmas Train. Rudolph the engineer is from a free on-line coloring page that I sized and colored. I used a small black gem for his eye and red Stickles for his nose. The snowflakes and holly on the engine are small EK punches with red Stickles for berries. Santa is a Hampton Art stamp I bought at Hobby Lobby. I used white fun flock for Santa's beard and fur on his hat and jacket. Christmas lights are a Cheery Lyn die with Glossy Accents on each light. The snowflakes on the blue background were stamped with a glue pad, sprinkled with fine glitter.  The letters are from Ellison Extended Cuts Small Stuff alphabet cut from white sparkle paper. Please e-mail if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by. Have a good week.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies; Black, blue, red, green CS; Circle punches--1 3/4,1 3/8, 1, 3/4, 1/2; snowflake punch; holly punch,Curly Label punch; Rudplph image; Santa stamp; snowflake stamp; Poinsettia ef; Cheery Lyn Christmas Light Swag die; Ellison Extended Cuts alphabet; black gem; Stickles; glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment