Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Traditional Christmas colors


Hello my blog friends. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is only a week away, where does the time go?
Today's card is one I'm thinking of making for my 2011 Christmas card. This year I decided I wanted to use traditional Christmas colors. The background was run through the Poinsettia ef and glittered with ultra fine white glitter, green Fleur Di Lis Motifs was sprayed with Iridescent gold Glimmer Mist, the candle is from a retired SU set colored with Le Plume markers and Stickles added on the flame, the Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas circle stamp is from The Stamp Doctor.
I hope to have at least one more post before our daughter and her family get here Monday. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. As always comments are welcome, I love hearing from you.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies; Red, green & white cs,  Poinsettia ef, candle stamp, dye ink, markers, Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Motifs, glue pen, glitter, Stickles, Glimmer Mist BigKick

No comments:

Post a Comment