Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thinking of Carol


Hello my blog friends. Hard to believe it's already November 1st. The older I get the faster time goes.

Today's card is being entered in 2 challenges,  Stamp TV's MIUM  and Paper Players Challenge #70  I made it a "Thinking of You" card to send to my very good friend Carol. She is helping take care of her 2 1/2 year old grandson who was recently put on the list for a liver transplant. He has biliary atresia and his liver started failing a few weeks ago. We are praying for him and hoping it won't be too long before he recieve's a new liver. My heart goes out to Carol, her son & daughter-in-law and little Keegan. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used; Old Olive & More Mustard cs, Lovely as a Tree stamp set, VersaMark, clear ep, So Happy For You stamp set, black ink, Nestabilities Lacy Circles & Standard Circles, pop dots, ribbon, liquid pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment