Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful for grandchildren


Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a wonderful week end. This year our daughter and her family are coming to Vegas for Thanksgiving so I wanted to make a "welcome/Happy Thanksgiving " card for my 14 year old granddaughter and 11 year old grandson (our daughter & son-in-law will also get a card). The first card is for Bella. She likes cards with different folds and she likes making cards with me. Of course when she asks if we can make cards I am absolutely thrilled. I hope she'll like this one. I used a mixture of stamps on her card.


Here is the one I made Jake

It's kind of hard to come up with a card for an almost 12 year old boy. This one is very plain & simple. I think the scallop square shape with the simple bg paper make it a little more grown up and the colorful turkey adds a little boy touch to it. The body of the turkey is covered with Fun Flock.

Both the kids are so busy with school and other activities I don't think they'll be looking at my blog to see their cards before they get here.....but if they do that's O.K. I'm so excited they'll be here. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your week end. Please e-mail me if you are interested in the measurements for the "Bella" card. I love hearing from you so please leave a comment.
Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment