Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sympathy--TLC350


Hello my blog friends. Hard to believe it's mid week already, time goes too fast. I made today's card for my very oldest and dearest friend who recently lost a grandson. My heart goes out to her and her family.
I am entering this card in Splitcoaststampers TLC350 No stamping allowed challenge. I recently bought this dp by Graphic 45 and was anxious to use it. I cut Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Motifs in black, Nestabilities Standard Circles large in the dp,  sentiment is computer generated. I added yellow liquid pearls around the edge of the inside Fleur Di Lis Motifs circle. The pearls don't show very well in the card photo but maybe you can see them better in the close up below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day


Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies; Basic Black cs, Graphic 45 dp, Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Motifs, liquid pearls
Tools; BigKick, double sided tape, computer

No comments:

Post a Comment