Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mojo Monday 213




Hello my blog friends. Today's card is for the Mojo Monday213  sketch challenge. This is the last of my Thanksgiving cards for adults so now I can have fun making cards for the grandkids. Even tho our grandchildren are past the "cutesy" card stage it's still fun making each of them a special card and I have the 2 great-grandson's to do the "cutesy" cards for. Life is good :)
It does not show on the photo but I ran the Nestabilities Beaded Circle through the Dotted Swiss ef, I used liquid pearls around the edge of the circle. The sentiment, on Nestabilities Petite Oval, is from the Grateful Greetings stamp set, stamped with VersaMark & Rich Razzleberry die ink and embossed with clear ep. I cut a rectangle from Old Olive then scored it on all four sides. Background paper is from The Paper Studio. I'm not too excited about this card but it's okay.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. Please leave me a comment, I love hearing from you.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies; Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive cs, Paper Studio bg paper, Nestabilities Beaded Circles & Petite Ovals, Grateful Greetings stamp, VersaMark & Rich Razzleberry ink, clear ep, liquid pearls, ribbon

1 comment: