Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kids Thanksgiving


Hello my blog friends. Today's cards are my experiment with punch art. I did not have much luck finding punch art pilgrims on-line so I started playing around and came up with this one. He looks pretty weird but I'm kind of pleased with my first attempt. The stamped turkey and the sentiment are from a retired SU set. The punch art turkey is my version of a turkey made using the Owl punch, the stamped pilgrim is a stamp I have had for many, many  years. Neither of these cards are anything to brag about but I had fun punching, cutting & piecing. I can only improve from here. Thanks for stopping by. I would really appreciate any comments from you. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies; Cardstock, punches, scissors, adhesives, stamps, markers and lots of trial & error

No comments:

Post a Comment