Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Black and White Christmas



Hello my blog friends. Today's card is for the Splitcoaststampers Black Friday challenge F4A92
This is the first time I used the Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis rectangle...think I'll be using it a lot. I'm dissapointed that the white embossing powder didn't come out real white but I'm satisfied with the end result. This was really pretty easy to make. Sorry about the photo quality, I tried many times and was not able to get a nice bright image so I finally settled for this.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

Supplies; Whisper White, Basic Black CS, Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Rectangle, O Tannanbaum stamp, Color Box white pigment ink, embossing powder, liquid pearl pen



No comments:

Post a Comment