Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bella's Cards



Hello my blog friends. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time with our daughter and her family. The house is too quiet since they went back home yesterday.

Today I am posting the 4 cards my 14 year old granddaughter, Bella, made while she was here. She is a terrific little card maker and I really enjoy helping her.  The blue & white and the red & white cards she cased from one I had made but the other 2 are her own design. I think she did wonderful job and I hope you do too. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. Please leave a comment that I can pass on to Bella.

Supplies used; Bashful blue, red, white, Concord crush cs, Poinsettia ef,  bg paper from Echo Park, Delightful Decorations stamp set, ornament punch, O' Tannenbaum stamp set,  Merry Christmas stamp, Poinsettia stamp (retired SU), snow flake stamp from Inkadinkado, Twilight & white ep,  Nestabilities Fancy Tags, Nestabilities Scallop Circle, Fancy floss, ribbon, red & clear gems, Stickles. The Season's Greetings sentiment is computer generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment