Saturday, November 5, 2011

40th Anniversary


Hello my blog friends. Hope you're week end is going well. One of my friends asked me to make a 40th anniversary card for her brother & s-i-l because she couldn't find a card she liked in any of the stores. Of course for the Ruby anniversary there had to be red. The background was run through the Cuttlebug Textile ef, I used Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Motifs for the cutouts. Sentiment is computer generated, the corner punch is one I didn't remember I had. For a little glam I added the red gems in the top corners. This was a very easy card to make. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you. Have a great week end.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies; Real Red & Whisper White cs, Textile ef,  Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis Motifs, ribbon, gems

No comments:

Post a Comment