Saturday, October 8, 2011

STVMONCT8, Carol's Birthday




 Good morning my blog friends. Today's post is a combination challenge/birthday card. The challenge is Stamp TV mix it up Monday "And the envelope please" STVMONCT8 http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/stvmonct8-challenge-and-the-envelope-please  The birthday is for my good friend Carol. Sorry for the poor quality of the photos but I just was not having any luck taking pictures this morning. These photos were my 3 try so I decided they would just have to do.
The dp is from Paper Studio, I cut a Nestabilities Lacy Oval in black and added Glossy Accents to each of the 'loops'. Then I stamped and embossed the image from the Priceless stamp set and cut it out with the same Lacy Oval then cut away the loops. The ribbon is a piece I found in my scraps. After stamping the outside of the envelope I decided to also line it.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment