Saturday, October 1, 2011

STVFRITG3



Hello my blog friends. This has been another day of avoiding working on the scrapbook for my TOPS group, maybe they'll fire me ;) Today's card is for Stamp TV's Free For All Friday challenge http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/free-for-all-friday-challenge-make-it-a-round 

I cut a Nestabilities Lacy Circle out of dark green paper from my stash. The front circle dropped on the bottom circle a little askew and I thought that looked kind of cool so I adhered it that way for a little different look. The pointsettia is from the first Christmas stamp set I bought from SU when I started stamping, I have no idea what the name of the set is. The poinsettia was stamped on white cs, embossed with disco  black ep, and colored with LePlume markers, cut out with Nestabilities Classic Circles Small. It looked a little blah till I added the pearls around the white circle. I'm pleased with the end result. Thanks for stopping by. As always I love getting your comments. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



No comments:

Post a Comment