Monday, October 24, 2011

STVFRICT10


Hello my blog friends, hope you're having a great start to the week. Today's card is for Stamp TV's challenge, Case The DT  FFAF    Below, is Donna's card I chose to CASE


When I saw the Shepard's hook I immediately thought of the light post.  I made the clouds using a torn piece of paper and a cotton ball with blue ink and used the Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement of the pine trees. The snowman stamp is one of my favorite stamps I've had for many years.  I cut a scrap piece of orange cs for the nose and used fun flock on the hat & scarf. The lamppost is a Cheery Lynn die cut. For the snow on the trees and at the bottom I used a course glitter that I bought at a scrapbook show several years ago. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used;
Crumb Cake, white cs;
Pine tree stamp, Snowman stamp
Kiwi Kiss, Bashfull Blue, Black stamp pads
Cheery Lynn Lamppost die
Torn paper template, Cotton ball
Fun flock, Scarp piece of glittered paper (for light)

No comments:

Post a Comment