Friday, October 14, 2011

PPA115 Fall/Thanksgiving



Hello my blog friends. I just love Las Vegas in October, this has been a week of perfect weather. Hope all of you are also having some great fall weather.

Today's card is for PPA115 Fall/Thanksgiving-Blog Candy challenge.  http://www.palspaperarts.com/
I chose to make it a Thanksgiving card. CS used is Bravo Burgundy and Crumb Cake. For the BG paper I stamped leaves in Bravo Burgundy then cut 3 strips and distressed the edges. To emboss the focal image I used VersaMark & Bravo Burgundy ink and clear ep. On the die cut leaf I used my stylus to make 'veins' and sponged the edges. I added a pearl brad to the double bow. Both stamps used are very old ones.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you. Have a great week end.
Take Care!
Gerry

Ingredients for today's card

Bravo Burgundy Crumb Cake cardstock
Bravo Burgundy ink
VersaMark
Clear embossing powder
Fall Leaf stamp from All Night Media
Thanksgiving stamp from SU Season Of Thanks
Sizzix Maple Leaf die cut
Distressing tool
Sponge dauber
Shear ribbon
Pearl brad

No comments:

Post a Comment