Friday, October 7, 2011

The Paper Players Challenge 66


Hello my blog friends. Today's card is for The Paper Players challenge 66
 http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2011/10/hello-everyone-leanne-here-this-week.html
The theme was music. I used  a stamp from an old SU Christmas set, (sorry I don't remember the name of the now retired set), for the carolers and the Fa-la-la. I masked the carolers and used the pine tree from the SU set Lovely as a Tree, the stamped snowflakes are from the SU set Chill of Winter, also retired. I colored the carolers with SU markers. The lampposts are a die from Cheery Lynn, snow under the carolers is Snow-Tex with crystal glitter. I used crystal Stickles on some of the background snowflakes. For the "light" in the lampposts I added a piece of gold glittered paper. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week end.
Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember this cute set! A perfect image for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. I love the retired set. Isn't amazing how we can hang on to our favorite stamps and they seem to last forever? I love how you used the "new" mica flakes with the "old" stamps. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so many wonderful details! I love all the sparkle you created from the mica flakes, the gold glitter paper and the Stickles. Great job on the masking too. Thanks so much for playing along this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete