Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Layer Cards


Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a wonderful week end. It's another beautiful fall day here in Las Vegas. Earlier today I went to the Scrapbook and Rubber Stamp Expo with a friend got all tired out and probably spent too much money. For today's post I have two cards that I made for the Stamp TV Free For All Friday challenge One Layer Christmas Card  FFAF  For my first card I ran it through the Northern Flurry ef and glittered the snowflakes. The embossed Merry Christmas is a stamp from Stampendous, dated 1997.
Below is my second card. The stamp used is from Embossing Arts Co, 1998. I used colored pencils and Gamsol to color Mrs. Santa, I added white Fun Flock to her sleeves and the bottom of her dress. The Merry Christmas is also an old stamp, from Impressive Stamps. I scored double lines on all 4 sides of the front of the card and added liquid pears in the corners. You can see my Stamp TV gallery page  Here


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a  comment, I love to hear from you. Have a great week end.
Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment