Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mix It Up Monday


Hello my blog friends. Hope everyone is having a great week-end. Today's card is for Stamp TV's Mix it up Monday challenge, Let It Snow http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/mix-it-up-monday-let-it-snow  The photo didn't come out very well after many tries so I guess it's time to invest in some better equipment.  I used the Northern Flurry ef then glittered it (normally I do not use a lot of glitter). The smaller snowflakes were stamped using a glue pad. I cut a Nestabilities Lacy Oval from silver paper, heat embossed the sentiment, from the Holiday Best stamp set, on matching cs and cut it with Nestabilities Classic Oval Small. I used the third oval in each set. Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment. Have a great week-end.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies Used;
Cardstock
Embossing folder
Glue pen
Glue pad
Glitter
Nestabilities
VersaMark
Elfin Mist ep
BigKick

No comments:

Post a Comment