Monday, October 3, 2011

Dale's Birthday


Hello my blog friends. Today's card was made for my brother-in-law. I was a little slow in making it and knew he wouldn't get it till after his birthday so inside I said I hoped his birthday was a good one. The day I mailed it he went to the hospital after having had a stroke so I don't think his birthday was good one. He's doing o.k and has to get his strength back.
For this card I borrowed my friends Cheery Lynn screen door die, with the cat included in the die.  I cut the door with gray cs, distressed it with black and white ink, cut a corner in one section of the lower middle screen so I could make the inside cat look like he was trying to get out. I used fun flock on the outside cat. The small leaves are a punch, the big leaf is a Sizzix die, Happy Birthday is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The "siding" was run through an embossing folder and distressed with black ink. After I mailed it I realized I had forgot to put a handle on it.  Thanks for stopping by.  As always I love to hear from you. Have a great day.
Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment