Thursday, October 13, 2011

CR84FN40



Hello my blog blog friends. Today's card is for CR84FN40 color challenge http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/  When I first finished this one I thought I would have to post it as my "ugly" card, but after looking at it for a couple days it didn't look quite so bad to me. I decided to make the 'dresser' card because it was already cut and folded ready to use in craft cs. The red lace on the top drawer is white lace colored with red ink.

I hope to be making and posting more cards again now since I finally got the scrapbook caught up for my TOPS chapter. My real love is card making.  Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you so please leave a comment. Hope you have a fun week end planned.

Ingredients for this card;
Cardstock in red, craft, brown                                                         
Nestabilities Fancy Tags
Large Oval punch
Square Lattice ef
SU Flower punch----retired
Sizzix Sizzlet Photo Corner die 
Red Stickles 
Glossy Accents                                               

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card Gerry! Those little flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card with a unique layout Gerry! LOve the dimension of it! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, Cool dresserand I LOVE the lace you colored red! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet chest of drawers, love the lace hanging out the top drawer!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the lace and flowers, and the flower vase is fab!!! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete