Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Black and Silver Birthday



Hello my blog friends. While trying to postpone the cleaning of my craft room today I played around making this card. I love black and white cards but started to wonder how a black and silver card would work. The card was made with the SU Sizzix scallop square die. I had a piece of silver paper that was just the right size to use with Nestabilities Lacy Square die. The Happy Birthday stamp I used is an old one from Rubber Stampede (I seem to be using a lot of my old stamps lately) that I embossed with silver ep. The pearls are actually liquid pearls. Thanks for stopping by. Guess now I have to do a little cleaning. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment. Have a good night.
Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used;
Black and silver cs
Sizzix scallop square die
Nestabilities Lacy Squares
BigKick
Rubber stamp
VersaMark
Embossing powder
Heat gun
Liquid pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment