Thursday, September 15, 2011

TLC342 Fill The Opening



Hello blog friends. I am back with another Halloween card. This one was done for splitcoaststampers technique Monday challenge http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/try-new-technique-f44/tlc342-~-fill-opening-~-9-12-11-a-t537672.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=
The card front is whisper white cs run through the Cuttlebug Branches ef then I colored over it with a cotton ball with black ink. The oval opening is Nestabilities classic oval small, ghost is a Sizzix die, QuickKutz spider with black sparkle fluff, small witch is MS punch, skeleton is a Sizzix Sizzlet the front witch is an image off the internet. The lightening paper on the inside is actually a copy of a picture on the front page of the Las Vegas Review Journal Wednesday of the lightening we had Tuesday night. When I saw the picture in the paper I thought that would make a cool Halloween background. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment, I love hearing from you. Have a great day. Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment