Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tina's 50th Birthday


Hello blog friends. This is the card I made for my niece's 50th birthday, which is today. The photo is of her at 1 year, and she has a black lab puppy that I wanted to include on the card (it's not actually her puppy but it looks just like hers). The bottom drawer is popped up with pop dots to look open. The picture frame was cut from Nestabilities Labels 4 out of some old designer paper I had, the drawers are Nestabilities Fancy Tags. The "handles" are the ends of the Fancy Tag that I used a bronze leaf pen on. The top corner embellishments are from a Sizzix Sizzlit photo corner die, the circles on the bottom are just a round hand punch, 50 is from a Sizzix alphabet strip. The sentiment inside says "If you haven't grown up by age 50, You don't have to" Tina liked her card, hope you do too. Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a great day.
Take Care! Gerry

1 comment: