Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Three Little Witches



Good morning blog friends. Today I have 2 cards..... they're the same except I added a little spider web & spider on the fence to the second one. The clouds were made with a stamp and Momento London Fog ink. It doesn't really show in the photo but the middle witch is popped up and so is the fence. The ghosts are a Lasting Impressions stamp that I bought in the mid to late '90's, they were stamped with ColorBox white pigment ink. I wasn't sure if they would show up but I like the way they look. The witches & fence are MS punches, the bat is QuiKutz. Please leave me a comment, I'd really like to hear if you like the first or second one better. Oh, how I love making Halloween cards  ;)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment