Monday, September 19, 2011

STVFRISH2 Non Tradidional Christmas


Hello blog friends. Today's post is my first Christmas card for this year. I'm still in Halloween mode but I wanted to enter the StampTV challenge to make a non-traditional Christmas card.  http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/free-for-all-friday-non- traditional-christmas-colors  I thought what is more non-traditional for Christmas than black and white. I ran the cs through the SU Poinsettia ef, Dasher(SU) and Merry Christmas (Teeny Tiny Wishes SU) are embossed with Disco Black ep. Modern Label punch and Nestabilities Beaded Ovals were used. I added black pearls around oval. I used Crystal Stickles on the background thinking it would look white, was surprised to see it show up green but I like it....what do you think? Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always welcome. Have great week. Gerry                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment