Sunday, September 4, 2011

STVFRICB2 Stamp TV challenge


Hello blog friends. Hope your holiday week-end is going well. I made this card for Stamp TV's Friday's Free For All challenge http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/free-for-all-friday-sew-sentimentally-embossed  Sew-sentimentally-embossed. I have a limited supply of sentiment stamps but since fall is rapidly approaching I thought the Thanksgiving one from the Seasonal Sentiments set would make a good focal point. I found the dp on the bottom of  a stack of some older dp I have. I embossed the sentiment with Zing mustard ep, the ovals are Nestabilities Scalloped Classic Ovals large & Classic Ovals small. You can tell I haven't done much stitching on cards but I wanted to try this challenge. Looks like I better practice my paper stitching.   Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment