Sunday, September 11, 2011

PPA110


Hello blog friends. Yesterday I saw a couple of cards made that had stretchy spider web on them (can be purchased at Michael's) and I just had to try it. I'm entering this card in the PPA110 challenge http://www.palspaperarts.com/ I used black cs with spider web dp from Echo Park Paper. I cut the Sizzix Haunted  House from gray cs then ran it through the CuttleBug Branches EF, brayered and sponged the edges with black ink. I adhered the house to a piece of yellow glittered paper, from Hobby Lobby, to look like lights inside. The skeleton is a Sizzix Sizzlet die, ghost is from Sizzix, black cat is MS punch, spider and bat are Quickutz, witch is clip art. I covered the cat, bat and spider with Sparkly Fluff. Eyes are tiny yellow gems....except for the ghost, those eyes are just black paper. After I had everything attached to the card I played around with attaching the spider web. The webbing doesn't show up very well but if you click on the photo you'll get a larger view that shows it better. Hope you like it. I love hearing from you so please leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by.

Hope you have all taken a few moments today to reflect on the tragedy of 10 years ago.
Take Care!


2 comments: